We welcome your organization to COME ON BOARD as a sponsor for Hay Days Festival 2019 – a regional celebration of music, arts and culture being held in Hay River, NWT from July 2 – 6, 2019.
Our 2017 & 2018 events were great successes and the Rotary Club of Hay River Sunrise looks forward to another inclusive celebration incorporating workshops, live musical performances, arts & crafts vendors along with community, youth & family events.
Did You Know?
We’re proud to share some statistics from Hay Days Festival 2018…
- $110,000 – festival expenditures for 2018
- $100,000 – spent in the NWT (almost exclusively in Hay River)
- $83,000 – influx of partner organization investments
- 117 – total number of child, youth, adult and senior workshop participants
- 61 – total number of musicians (variety of ages and genres)
- 24 – Corporate Art Attack participants
- 14 – NWT arts & crafts vendors selling at two events and facilitating workshops
Look for our sponsor placards – displayed by businesses and organizations who are supporting the 2019 festival and take the opportunity to thank them for their commitment to our community.
SHAKER SPONSOR – $5,000 +
ANCHOR SPONSORS – $3,500 – $4,999
MIDNIGHT SUN SPONSORS – $2,000 – $3,499
BONFIRE SPONSORS – $1,500 – $1,999
DRIFTWOOD SPONSORS – $1,000 – $1,499
SANDCASTLE SPONSORS – $500 – $999
S’MORE SPONSORS – $200 – $499
Follow the link to the Hay Days Festival 2019 Sponsorship Outreach Package download or print it and let us know how your organization would like to partner with us.
Questions and Sponsorship Commitments can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
click here to open and print Hay Days Festival 2019 Sponsorship Recognition Table
We are grateful to our Partner Organizations for their continued financial commitments which have been instrumental in the growth of Hay Days Festival in the South Slave region of the Northwest Territories.
2018 Sponsors & Partners 2017 Sponsors & Partners