We welcome your organization to COME ON BOARD as a sponsor for Hay Days Festival 2021 which is the “10th Release” of our regional celebration of music, arts and culture to be held Hay River, NWT from June 29 – July 3, 2021.
Our 2017, 2018 and 2019 events were great successes and the Rotary Club of Hay River Sunrise looks forward to another inclusive celebration incorporating workshops, live musical performances, arts & crafts vendors along with community, youth & family events.
Did You Know?
We’re proud to share some statistics from Hay Days Festival 2019…
- $135,000 + – festival expenditures for 2019
- $123,000 + – spent in the NWT (almost exclusively in Hay River)
- $110,000 + – influx of partner organization investments
- 198 – child, youth, adult and senior workshop participants
- 104 – musicians (variety of ages and genres)
- 24 – Corporate Art Attack participants
- 15 – NWT arts & crafts vendors selling at two events and facilitating workshops
Look for our sponsor placards – displayed by businesses and organizations who have supported Hay Days Festival and take the opportunity to thank them for their commitment to our community.
The Hay Days Festival 2021 Sponsorship Package can be read and printed (8 1/2 x 11″) by clicking on the links below.
Questions and Expressions of Interest can be emailed to Lee Cawson, Sponsorship Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are grateful to our Partner Organizations for their continued financial commitments which have been instrumental in the growth of Hay Days Festival in the South Slave region of the Northwest Territories.
2019 Sponsors & Partners
2018 Sponsors & Partners 2017 Sponsors & Partners